Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Croque-Madame

Recipe Croque-Madame

I had some some sandwich bread leftover from a party so I decided to do croque-madame. I did not make some for ages! I loved it with a good salad :)

Recipe Croque-Madame

Recipe Croque-Madame

Recipe Croque-Madame

Print Recipe
Serving: 1    Prep Time: 5min    Passive time: 0min    Cook time: 10min

Ingredients:


2 slices of sandwich bread
1 slice of cooked ham
Pieces of Gruyere
2 tsp of butter
1 egg

Direction:


1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Put some butter in one face of each slice of bread.

2. Top with pieces of gruyere, then the ham, then pieces of gruyere, and finish with a slice of bread.

3. Bake for 10 min or until golden. Fry an egg and place it on the top of the bread.

Bon appétit!

I served it with a good salad :)

Bon appétit!



http://www.daybydayrecipe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *